This Yama Tabletop Siphon Coffee Maker 03Cup is a unique kind of brewer. Akin to something in a scientific laboratory, the vacuum style brewer is as much a conversation piece as it is a quality coffee brewer. This Yama Glass Vacpot Siphon Brewer ships with the alcohol burner/warmer, which is used to heat the water in the brewing process. The 3 cup size specification refers to the Yama cup size, which measures to about 90-120ml per cup.
Yama Tabletop Siphon Coffee Maker 03Cup (400ml)
Directions for use
- Use a slightly finer grind of coffee, somewhere around “auto drip” however you may experiment to taste.
- Drop the washable, reusable cloth covered filter into the infusion chamber with the chain hanging down into the glass siphon tube. Pull the chain down until you can hook it to the bottom of the siphon tube.
- Fill the bottom carafe to the 5 cup mark with hot water and place 5 measuring spoons of coffee mark in top chamber.
- Place the alcohol/butane burner directly under the center of the bottom chamber, and light the burner.
- As the water boils, it will be syphoned up to the top chamber where it will infuse with the ground coffee. A little water will always remain in the bottom water chamber.
- Let brew about 60 seconds, then remove the pot from the heat source.
- Once the coffee starts to cool the liquid is siphoned back down into the bottom carafe. Remove the top, placing it in its convertible lid/stand, and bring the pot to the table for serving.
- Gently rock the upper carafe back and forth until it can easily be removed and placed into its stand.
- Serve and enjoy your fresh great tasting coffee.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.