Urnex Cafiza Espresso Machine Cleaning Tablets is a concentrated formula eliminates residue in group heads, valves, and lines.
- Tablet form for easy and controlled dosing into delivery chamber or group head
- Available in multiple tablet sizes for a broad range of full automatic machines
- Offers flexibility with traditional espresso machines and can be used to perform backflush cleaning
100 x Cleaning Tablets
For Use on Automatic Espresso Machines
Insert one Cafiza® tablet in machine opening and follow manufacturer’s maintenance and cleaning instructions. Intended for daily use.
For Use on Traditional Espresso Machines
1. Insert blind filter in portafilter and add 1 Cafiza® tablet. Insert portafilter into group head.
2. Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
3. Remove portafilter. Activate brew cycle and rinse portafilter in stream of water from group head. Stop cycle.
4. Insert portafilter into group head. Repeat step (2) without Cafiza® tablet 5 times.
5. Make and discard a cup of espresso to ensure no residue remains.