Designed to enhance your coffee drinking experience, the Brikka is equipped with a special valve that regulates just the right amount of pressure, producing the perfect froth every time.
Bialetti Brikka Moka Pot
R 910.00 – R 999.00
The Brikka features a dual-valve system that regulates the pressure of water flowing through the coffee grounds for a richer-tasting coffee. The open lid design allows air to circulate into the valve that creates the perfect crema.
Material : Food Grade Aluminum Alloy
Induction Safe : No
Dishwasher Safe : No
Hand wash : Yes
Max Boiler Capacity
2-Cup : 100ml
4-Cup : 200ml
- Fill the lower chamber with cold water just below the valve.
- Insert the funnel and fill it with ground espresso (do not tamp). Remove any coffee grounds on the edge of the funnel
- Tightly screw the upper part of the pot on to the base. Avoid using the handle for leverage.
- Select burner size to fit bottom of pot. For gas stovetop, make sure the flame is not larger than bottom of pot. The flame should not come around the sides of the pot.
- Place pot on the stovetop until the water boils and coffee begins to come out of the center post. There will be a gurgling sound during this process.
- After 2 to 3 minutes, a small amount of coffee will trickle out and then you will hear a puffing noise. The froth will form in 3-4 seconds.
- When the top of the pot is full of coffee, remove from stove.
- Before pouring coffee, stir it in the upper chamber with a small spoon to equalize all the different coffee layers for optimum flavor.
- Wash by hand with warm water.
- Dry thoroughly with towel.
- Do not reassemble the product until all parts are completely dry to avoid oxidation.
- Do not use soap or detergent.
- Do not use in dishwasher.
- Do not use steel wool or other abrasive products.